Senior People Operations Analyst
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Country: Ireland
Senior People Operations Analyst
Are you looking to work in an environment, where you have ability to own, create and improve HR Operations Best Practices in multiple countries? Do you enjoy finding solutions to complex HR Operations challenges? Are you interested in continuously learning and deepening your international HR knowledge in a Global organization?
If you answer yes to these types of questions, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are looking for a seasoned, Senior HR Operations Analyst to join our International People Operations team.
Joining a small team of three and reporting to the Manager, People Operations EMEA and APAC, you should have a passion for HR and thrive in an ever-changing HR landscape.
- You will own People Operations processes and knowledge for your selected countries, including end to end employee life cycle activities, ensuring compliance with local laws and company policies, monthly payroll preparation and benefits administration
- Supporting and advising employees and managers across EMEA and APAC on queries relating to HR processes, policies and practices. Identify trends in employee queries and propose solutions to simplify user journeys
- Manage and/or contribute to projects related to Global and local HR Operations such as automation projects through leveraging Workday and other systems, creating and maintaining internal knowledge repository for your supported regions, partnering with People Centers of Excellence to help drive new policy implementation and translation into People processes
- Designing new processes based on changes to polices/implementation of new policies/local laws and regulations to ensure compliance and efficiency
- Proactively proposing and driving improvements to streamline and automate HR processes
- As a Senior member of People team you will have an opportunity to mentor and guide other team members and contribute to building world class People Organization
- Actively contribute to building knowledge base for employees to encourage self-service
You should have
- 5+ years relevant HR experience in international organization
- You possess the professional and interpersonal skills needed to establish trust and credibility with people across the company in every level
- Experience supporting at least 3 countries in EMEA and/or APAC
- Experience in building and refining HR process and best practices that provide an exceptional employee experience
- Experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams in other HR functions and internal partners across the organization
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- A global mindset while also being in tune with local context and best practice
- Excellent judgement, accountability and problem-solving skills
- Workday experience strongly preferred
- German/French language skills desirable
Why join us?
We are not just about making HR work! You will join our People Operations team at the very exciting time where you will have an opportunity to contribute to and shape the future of People Operations at Guidewire, participate in Global initiatives and make a true impact while having some fun!
We offer our employees comprehensive benefits including Private Health Insurance for you and your family, company contribution to your Pension Plan, and Life and Sickness Insurance. We have free snacks in the office and number of other great services including Banking at work, Physiotherapy and other wellness initiatives. We have an active employee social club who organize some seriously great events such Christmas and Summer parties, bring your kids to work days, office Olympics and many more. To top it all up – we believe in work life balance and offer our employees flexibility to ensure we can have it all! With 25 days holiday, 2 volunteering days, ‘My Day’ to celebrate what is important to you, generous family leaves, we will ensure you have the right balance to juggle your work and personal lives. You will also have an opportunity to travel to our Annual Global People Organization get together in San Mateo, CA.
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We believe that P&C insurance plays a vital role in protecting people and business and in enabling society to function. We specialize in serving P&C insurers, with a focused commitment that puts customer success above all else. As of the end of our fiscal year 2019, we were privileged to serve a global community of more than 380 primary insurers of all sizes and lines of business in 34 countries.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.