VP, EMEA Services Delivery
- Department: Professional Services
- Location: EU - Remote
- Country: United Kingdom
REGIONAL VP, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
This role will be responsible for leading our professional services team in the EMEA region implementing guidewire’s portfolio of products. In this critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring all client projects are successfully implemented with the highest customer satisfaction while achieving business operational targets.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Plan and manage the Professional Services organization in EMEA including headcount requirements, workforce planning, and organizational development.
- Successfully oversee projects across the regional client base including implementations, upgrades, and ongoing service work.
- Ensure consistent forecasting and delivery of PS revenue and P&L targets and manage the team to utilization targets.
- Build a solid relationship and partnership with the client base with a focus on client satisfaction and reference ability.
- Partner with that Sales Organization to position delivery capability and define implementation approach to win new business.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our delivery methodology.
- Anticipate potential issues and implement appropriate remedies.
- Manage customer escalation, working closely with Development and Product Management in resolving product related implementation issues.
- Build relationships with customer executives and sponsors.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in professional services best practices.
- Be a trusted advisor among internal and external constituents (up to C level) based on program management, product and solution knowledge.
- Minimum 10+ years’ management (staff and budget responsibility) experience in services delivery within a global enterprise software solutions company or major systems integrator in the EMEA market.
- Experience implementing systems in the property & casualty industry, knowledge of Guidewire solutions preferred.
- Demonstrated success in scaling and profitably growing a professional services business focused on successful implementation.
- Demonstrated success with driving organizational change and aligning teams to meet company and functional objectives.
- Demonstrated success as a seasoned manager with the ability to hire, mentor, coach and develop a geographically dispersed high performing Professional Services team.
- Excellent client relationship management skills, and the ability to play a trusted advisor to C level customer executives to execute an implementation plan
- Excellent customer interaction, presentation, written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, professional manner).
- Track record of successful solution delivery with demonstrated success managing multiple complex projects, juggling competing priorities, and meeting exacting deadlines.
- Experience scoping and estimating project effort, documenting solutions in Statement of Work, and presenting the content to customers
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in a related field required
- Master's degree preferred
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.