Customer Success Manager, Customer Success
- Department: Cloud and Customer Success
- Location: US - Remote
- Country: United States of America
The Customer Success team within Guidewire is a team focused on helping our customers maximize the value of their Guidewire investment. The Customer Success Manager is accountable for continuity and successful execution of all stages of the customer journey. We expect that our customers will see their Success Manager as a trusted advisor and true partner – encouraging customer teams to adopt best practices, advocating for their needs back to other Guidewire teams, and helping to find new ways to derive value from their Guidewire investment. The end goal is a set of happy customers that make daily use of the platform, that renew their subscriptions, and are eager to expand the footprint of the Guidewire solutions within their organization.
Job Title: Customer Success Manager, Customer Success
Job Location: US
The job location is focused on the Americas and supporting Guidewire customers in the United States, Canada and Latin America. Travel requirements are estimated at around 50% but will be driven by customer demand and distribution.
- Ensure Guidewire customers continuously achieve the maximum value from their Guidewire investment
- Consistently engage with customers fostering knowledge of the customer’s product experience and strategic business needs
- Serve as the voice of the customer and customer advocate to facilitate feedback and influence on Guidewire products and services
- Provide early insight and adoption recommendations for new products and product features
- You will be responsible for product adoption of one or more Guidewire solutions helping customers to maximize the value of their Guidewire investment
- When appropriate, you will take point of driving to a successful conclusion customer issues or situations, following the standard Guidewire methodology and involving other departments and individuals as necessary.
- You will develop a deep and cross-functional understanding of the key business challenges of your customers.
- Ensure visibility of program and customer health both internally and with customer teams
- 5 - 10 years relevant work experience – prior Customer Success roles, implementation delivery or sales
- Guidewire product knowledge in a delivery or sales role
- Demonstrated executive leadership and communication experience, showing the ability to define a vision, build a persuasive business case, establish personal credibility, resolve conflicting views (and personalities) and engender honest feedback and appraisal
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple initiatives or accounts simultaneously and under pressure
- Strong knowledge of the P&C insurance space, industry trends and challenges, the fundamental economics of an insurance company
- Ability to travel as needed to client locations, industry events and company initiatives
- Cross functional team management skills in a customer service related position
- Demonstrated account planning and management skills, including estimations, budgets, forecasting and coordination of multiple work streams
- Demonstrated coaching and change management experience – not just defining a plan but executing that plan successfully and adapting to obstacles or shifts in business priority
- Demonstrated knowledge of Guidewire InsuranceSuite and Guidewire Digital Engage platforms
- Prior customer success experience
- Experience working with cloud-native solutions, the development process for cloud delivery and/or managed solutions
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.