Sales Operations Analyst EMEA
- Department: Operations
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Country: United Kingdom
Sales Operations Analyst, EMEA
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire is headquartered in San Mateo City, California with offices in an additional 25+ locations globally and 2500+ employees. We are committed to continuous market leadership with significant annual research and development spend and continuous acquisition of leading complementary technologies in the Insurance Software space.
We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Operations Analyst to join the Sales Operations team based in our central London office.
Partnering with Sales, Professional Services, Legal, Finance and various other Operations Teams, the primary responsibility of the Sales Operations Analyst is to provide support to the disciplined sales process and including but not limited to the below tasks.
- Act as the main point of interface for Sales on all opportunities, serving as a trusted advisor to field sales on pricing, product set configuration, and product terms and conditions to support the sales effort.
- Project Manage the delivery of all formal commercial communications to customers including Prequalification Questionnaires, internal follow-up questions, RFI/RFP and Commercial Proposals. This includes ensuring all packaging of responses are consistently professional, assigning action items, and delivery deadlines.
- Coordinate proposal review and strategy meetings ensuring that all customer response content is company compliant and has been approved by all relevant stakeholders.
- Collect company data, perform internal and external research as appropriate to contribute to customer responses.
- Maintain knowledge of company and its product offerings and understand all new business initiatives.
- Act as main support for the bi-weekly sales forecast meetings ensuring all opportunities and action items are recorded, assigned and followed up.
- Opportunity license pricing, approval management and proposal drafting for deals of varying sizes and complexity.
- Prepare initial draft and manage the completion of all commercial documents such as Proposals, Software License Agreements, Consulting Service Agreements, Sales Orders and Contract amendments from approved templates.
- Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks and balance customer demands versus technical constraints related to any one deal.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in Business Administration, Sales Operations or Customer Service desired
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage changing priorities.
- Excellent cross-organizational skills, including the ability to influence without authority and communicate with senior executives.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- com skills, MS Office Software skills
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.