Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire Software’s Customer and Cloud Operations department needs an experienced Operations Specialist for the Enablement group who will support engineers in the U.S, Canada, Japan, Ireland, UK, among other locations. These engineers provide support for highly-configurable, complex enterprise, SaaS software applications used in the global insurance industry.
We are looking for an exceptional Operations Specialist with a proven track record of leading multiple tasks and initiatives concurrently. The Operations Specialist should be able to perform a variety of activities related to delivering daily operational support to Guidewire’s Customer and Cloud Operations team as well as lead small to medium sized projects. The tech and business savvy candidate will have a background in operations with the ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment. They must demonstrate strong leadership capability when interacting with our team and other internal departments to address diverse needs and functional responsibilities. The successful candidate must be highly organized and a self-starter with a strong degree of independence.
- Perform administrative duties such as meeting logistics, team scheduling and coverage, new hire onboarding, recognition program management, and expense management.
- Resolve inquiries from team members and customers, analyze troubleshooting requests, and attend various meetings as the Enablement representative.
- Process various Support site requests such as the onboarding of new customers, tracking operational feature enhancements, logging bugs and tracking issues to ensure resolution.
- Communicate updates to the team, including the introduction of policy and process changes.
- Maintain team resource content, documentation, slides, and articles.
- Plan and schedule team events.
- Organize, share and update scheduled, or ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Create user manuals or guides for both internal and customer facing audiences in the format of training manuals, process diagrams, and live demos.
- Relevant operational experience with proven success with initiating, planning, executing, and delivering results to achieve goals and meet success criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related field of study.
- Strong planning and organization skills, and a high degree of independence.
- Experience with standard office productivity software and web-based applications. Ability to learn new software applications and tools with limited guidance.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and collaboration skills, with high attention to detail.
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Software enterprise industry related operations experience.
- Proficiency with any of the following software tools is a plus: Salesforce, ServiceNow, Confluence, MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.