Senior Sales Executive (Cyence & Predictive Analytics), Remote, EMEA
Guidewire, which is the leader for software solutions in the $2T Global P&C Insurance industry, is growing to offer more cloud offerings, digital engagement and business outcome-based data and analytics for this evolving industry. The insurance industry in changing in exciting ways and Guidewire is looking for an experienced data and analytics sales executive to help drive these companies’ transformations with data and analytics. Come be part of a fabulous company culture where the CEO is ranked at the top of the Glassdoor list and where you will have an opportunity to truly be part of something that will have an impact!
The primary purpose of the Senior Sales Executive is to proactively sell the Company’s data and analytics software, to achieve revenue, sales and profit targets. This includes the frontline approach to new clients and the ongoing relationship management of existing clients for the generation of new and ongoing sales in the emerging insurer market.
Key activities for the Sales Executive include:
- Proactive development of existing and new business customers in assigned region.
- Build and maintain relationships with key prospects and decision makers.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and prospects utilizing the Company’s systems and procedures.
- Manage post-sale client relationships to maximize product extension sales to existing customers.
- Lead and personally undertake Sales activities from initial contact until sale closure while also working closely and collaboratively with Core Sellers to identify new data and analytics revenue opportunities. This will include contacting new and existing clients face-to-face as well as via telephone and electronically.
- Arrange and participate in technical and sales presentations to clients.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the Company’s underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services.
- Sell solutions based on business-based outcome benefits.
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide feedback into marketing strategies and product development.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposals that fully meet client expectations, as well as minimizing risk to the company. Follow Company procedures for quotation review and accept responsibility for the scope, accuracy, and winning of these proposals.
- Present regular detailed reports to Management regarding Sales and Marketing activities and success rates.
- Represent the Company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales of the Company’s products.
Required skills/experience include:
- Minimum 5+ years experience with enterprise software
- Strong awareness of commercial insurance issues, including knowledge of cyber risk insurance preferred
- Selling analytical software solutions to enterprise accounts
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and a proven methodical approach to moving opportunities through this cycle
- Well developed oral communication, liaison and representation skills
- Well developed writing skills and the ability to proofread own material and that of others.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential.