Account Executive – Digital Solutions- EMEA Remote
This field – level position is a customer facing role in place to drive revenue and enable Guidewire to maintain its credibility as a leader in Insurance software. This position requires the Account Executive to act as a thought leader within the Sales organization and to directly influence existing customer line of business executives and prospects to act in a manner that will benefit their experience with Guidewire solutions. The objective is to educate and sell participating individuals and organizations around the benefits and leadership position of Guidewire’s edge solutions and strategic vision. The position is focused on selling to and managing a list of Guidewire customers across a set geography.
Key activities for the Account Executive include:
- Generate license revenue to Guidewire by directly selling Guidewire’s Digital Solutions (e.g. Mobile, Portals, Engage for Salesforce) versus competitive offerings to the existing Guidewire Suite customers marketplace in the EMEA
- Increase the level of field-readiness and overall competitiveness in Guidewire Digital Solutions by providing sales strategy, competitive positioning, value identification, and executive sponsorship
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Manage post-sale client relationships to maximize product extension sales to existing customers
- Prospect accounts to generate a viable pipeline of Digital Solutions license opportunities within an assigned account list
- Develop and execute sales strategy plans on accounts within assigned territory
- Position Guidewire Digital Solutions appropriately and effectively with clients considering Guidewire Digital solutions
- Develop reference accounts that are willing to be active in sharing their experience using Guidewire Digital Solutions with prospective customers
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in the Insurance Industry
The Digital Solutions group focuses on selling Guidewire’s Digital products: EnterpriseEngage for Salesforce, CustomerEngage Quote and Buy, CustomerEngage Account Management, ProducerEngage, ServiceRepEngage, VendorEngage and EnterpriseEngage. Explore for Claims, ClaimCanvas, Compare, Before & After, Catastrophe & Contrast. These products are offered on premises, hosted and SaaS respectively.
Required skills/experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling enterprise software to senior leadership officials
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce CRM tool and Digital Salesforce partnerships preferred
- Thorough understanding of enterprise sales cycles and shows a methodical approach to moving opportunities through these cycles
- Well-developed oral communication, liaison and representation skills
- Well-developed writing skills and the ability to proof read own material and that of others.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential.