Senior Training Adminstrator
The Guidewire training coordinator will work with our customers, partners and Professional Services account managers to process incoming education, contract requests and training requests based on instructor availability. You will also help with incoming proposal and SOW requests, as well as other ad hoc projects and requests within Guidewire Services
Guidewire Education provides product training to our customers, partners, and employees around the globe. The Training Coordinator position includes the following responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming training requests from employees, customers, and partners
- Validate prerequisite or other process steps have completed before processing new orders
- Process training orders and credit card details in a timely fashion
- Troubleshoot basic LMS issues efficiently and effectively
- Escalate issues that may impact a particular request or impact customer satisfaction
- Update documentation as needed to reflect changes in process or procedure
- Create new accounts and contacts in our CRM system as needed
- Support the education invoicing process as needed
- Run basic reports for Guidewire managers or partners
- Share feedback on ways to improve efficiency and collaboration across departments
- Ensure service level compliance and data quality for all incoming requests
- Help with cross-team QA activities as needed
- Help with system testing as needed
- Educate others on processes, best practices, or system capabilities to improve enablement
- All other duties that will be required operationally on a day to day basis.
Required skills and experience
- 2-4 years’ of customer service and/or billing experience with complex systems and processing administrative activities such as financial billing, receiving, or bookkeeping
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, particularly verbal and written skills
- Passion for excellence and helping our customers, partners, and employees achieve success
- Significant experience in a customer service role, ideally customer facing
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to see patterns, and recommend improvements
- Ability to master new systems and complex processes with ease
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with a small global team
- Willingness to accept additional tasks as needed for the betterment of the team
- Strong knowledge of a major Learning Management System or Customer Relationship Management system
- Experience providing end user training is a plus
- Business analyst and/or quality analyst experience is also a plus
- Some flexible hours may be required due to the global nature of our team
This position will be located in London but other locations may be considered for the right candidate.
The Guidewire team is very proud of the reputation we have earned in the industry. We take great pride in the products we build and the manner in which we operate as a company and on an individual level.
- We live and operate by three basic principles. These are the same principles upon which Guidewire was founded and they remain at the heart of all we do today:
- We value integrity in everything that we do: truthful relationships with customers, prospective customers, partners, investors, and each other.
- We are dedicated to rationality: communicating through clear arguments, building excellent quality products, and making decisions carefully on the basis of factual evidence.
- We prize collegiality: working together as professional equals, with a minimum of hierarchy.
Why Guidewire? Guidewire has pursued one mission from its founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation core systems — policy, claims, and billing — to the global property-casualty (general) industry. All of our employees understand that we serve only one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core system platform. As a team, our mission is to provide distinguished consulting and support services to prospects, partners, and customers which result in 100 percent reference-able customers which guides us in all that we do. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, US with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Toronto, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and now, Dublin. Guidewire is a public company, trading on the NYSE under the symbol, GWRE