Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Software Engineer (Java)-Remote
- Department Product Development
- Location Poland - Krakow
Having these skills would be ideal:
- You've developed and deployed production REST APIs
- You're a whiz with Object-Oriented Design and Programming leading practices
- You know your way around relational and/or NoSQL databases
- You have a good grasp of concepts surrounding microservices architecture
- You're a pro with CI/CD and DevOps tools
- You've used public cloud providers like AWS (EKS, DynamoDB, IAM, SQS, S3)
Extra points if you have experience with:
- Infrastructure as Code approach and configuration management, using tools like Terraform
- Building platform software using Kubernetes, Docker and cloud-native technologies
- Event driven architecture
- Other programming languages (e.g. Go, Kotlin)
Be Yourself & Stay Clever
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.