Adventure's around the corner...
Technical Data Manager, Enterprise Data Analytics
- DepartmentBusiness Technology
- LocationIndia - Bangalore
- Location TypeOn-Site
- Leadership and Team Management:
- Lead and guide the offshore engineering team in the development and implementation of committed deliverables, utilizing technologies such as Salesforce platform, Snowflake platform, Integration tools and Oracle etc.
- Stay abreast of the latest advancements in relevant technologies and ensure the team is equipped with the necessary skills.
- Provide managerial support to team members across India, including mentorship and coaching.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team culture to drive excellence and efficiency in delivery.
- Help build an inclusive and effective team while ensuring we are emphasizing and encouraging amazing team morale for the Enterprise Apps Team.
- Offer technical expertise and guidance to the offshore engineering team as needed, ensuring that projects align with best practices and industry standards.
- Troubleshoot technical challenges and provide effective solutions to ensure project success.
- Coordinate with the onshore management team to align offshore projects with overall organizational goals and strategies.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between offshore engineering teams and onshore management, promoting a unified and cohesive working environment.
- Collaborate with onsite leadership, engineering and product management teams to understand project requirements, timelines, and priorities.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure effective communication and coordination throughout the project lifecycle.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of projects, ensuring they are completed within scope, on time, and within budget.
- Implement and maintain project management best practices to optimize efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Over 8 years of hands-on development experience, specializing in the successful implementation of Data Analytics and CRM platforms.
- Must have Salesforce platform experience, Snowflake platform experience, Integration tools experience and Oracle
- Strong technical background and expertise in the specified technologies.
- In-depth understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies, with a demonstrated track record of successful project deliveries.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills, capable of inspiring and guiding technical teams.
- Excellent project management and organizational abilities, coupled with effective communication and collaboration across diverse teams and geographical locations.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.